Thursday, August 2, 2012

3 things

**** F BOMB WARNING****

my run schedule has been all
jacked up lately
i have recently won the battle
with pink eye and some
sort of sinus infection
so i started week 3 tonight
this is the run
the one that got me last time around
the one that broke me down
that beat me
that won
but tonight
there were three things that i kept in my head
that kept me going
that helped me run
that helped me win

eminem's lose yourself
mom
dad

"this world's mine for the taking"

friday it will be 10 years since
my mom died

"success is my only motherfucking option, failure's not"

sunday it will be 1 year since
my dad died

"feet fail me not"

i miss them so much
i hope that i am the best part of them
my parents
not eminem
but thinking about them
and hoping that they are proud of me
keeps me going...

look how stinking cute




2 comments: