Thursday, February 14, 2013

it's what i do


i love you
there is no better way to put it
no magical words
that mean more than these three
you have asked me why i love you
and i have no answer for that
i love you because that’s all i know how to do
i wake up in the morning
knowing that i love you
i go through my day
knowing that i love you
i lay my head down at night
knowing that i love you
i may doubt everything else
but never my love for you
never my love for us
and i want you to know
that because of my love
for you
for us
i am finally able to fully love myself
and there are NO words that can express
the way that makes me feel
i love you

ps: this is written in the font “huxtable” 

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, you should think about writing a book. I'd be the first to pre-order.

    ReplyDelete