Friday, May 18, 2012

a concert

week one
DONE
this morning's run was great
i mean
GREAT
first of all
i woke up in a great mood
my body wasn't sore
i was ready for the world
second of all
there was a thumbnail moon hanging low
and i got to watch the very beginnings of the sunrise
which we all know
i love
my lungs cooperated
my legs didn't give out
my music kept me going

if you live in the daycrest neighborhood in northern garrard county
where i run
i hope you enjoyed my version of
missy elliott's gossip folks
this morning
i can't say for sure
but i think i was singing it
out loud
i tried to keep it quiet
but sometimes
when the music's in ya
ya gotta let it out
if you missed it
i'll be back on monday
same bat time
i have a feeling i will be singing along to
pink's raise your glass
and
if 5:30 in the am is too early
check by my house in the evenings
tina turner and i perform
what's love got to do with it
while i mow the grass

no running for the weekend
i'm done until monday
when it's
90 seconds of running
2 minutes of walking
for a total of 20 minutes
looking forward to this next step

and with heather coming home this weekend
i'll hopefully have more food type stuffs to talk about
trying new recipes and such



No comments:

Post a Comment